this is a good time to note that if you don’t think trans women are women i’d like you to get the fuck away from my blog
People asking babies to undertake adult workloads is one of my favourite things
And he’s just looking like, “Fuck out my face. Teletubbies is on, and you blocking the screen.”
so you dont like my pizza post? UPSETTING
no i genuinely liked your pizza post. from the bottom of my heart
the only thing I dislike about this xkit app is it is WAY too easy to like posts on accident
so if u see me awkwardly liking a weird post it’s probably because xkit dID IT FOR ME
- MOST HORRIFIC EVP EVER RECORDED: In January 2007, the Central New York Ghost Hunters investigated an old hotel in upstate New York. According to them it was the most active ghost hunt. After they investigated the tape they discovered some startling material: the voices of men and women not present as well as a women being attack. There’s a lot more information, just click on the link and listen.
- AUDITORY HALLUCINATIONS: It was designed to provide the listener with some understanding of what it might be like to experience auditory hallucinations. Content in this presentation is based on things clients told a mental health outreach worker.
- JONESTOWN DEATH TAPE: An audio recording made on November 18, 1978, at the Peoples Temple compound in Jonestown, Guyana immediately preceding and during the mass suicide and murder of over 900 members of the cult.
- THE INTERROGATION CHAMBER 3D AUDIO: A 3D audio is one in which it feels like it’s happening RIGHT in front of you. This is an audio recording that contains violent material of a rough interrogation.
- THE ORIGINAL NIGHT STALKER: The Original Night Stalker is the name given to an unidentified serial killer and rapist who murdered at least ten people in Southern California from 1979 through 1986. This is a recording on one of the victim’s answering machine.
- SOUNDS OF SPACE: Space maybe mostly empty but boy it creates some horrific sounds.
- MOCK ACTIVATION OF A NUCLEAR ATTACK: So this is what the end of the world sounds like
- THE BLOOP: A mysterious sound from the bottom of the deep ocean. Some say it was gigantic sea creature but scientists speculate it was a large iceberg scraping the ocean floor.
- OPERATION WANDERING SOUL: Also known as “Ghost Tape Number 10” was an audio mix the US military used for psychological operations in the Vietnam War against the North Vietnamese. It played deeply on the Vietnamese belief of ancestor worship, spirits and the afterlife.
- RED FOX SOUNDS: What did the fox say? Something I don’t want to hear in the middle of the night.
BONUS: This has been going around tumblr, but if you haven’t already, listen to the Spongebob Squarepants theme song slowed down by over 800%
okay, I didn’t have the guts to listen to any of them, but oH MY HOW CURIOUS AM I
curiosity killed the cat
"americans are annoying"
you’re mad bc martin luther king had a dream and you weren’t in it
That awkward lesbian moment when you’re on Facebook and you see two girls in a picture and you ship them, only to find out that they are sisters.
that post w the food stamp percentages by race is so funny like wtf point are you trying to make do u understand how percentages work
i guess I don’t have an insomnia problem anymore but now i have to deal with the fact that im sleeping in the evening waking up at 11 and staying awake the whole rest of the night
GUYS I SLEPT FROM 4:30 PM TO 1 AM THIS IS THE FIRST RESTFUL SLEEP IVE HAD IN A WEEK IM SO HAPPY
also it means im gonna be awake to watch orphan black (6:30 my time) TODAY IS A GOOD DAY